Other Names: （107）hydroxy silicone oil, Hydroxy polydimethylsiloxane, Hydroxyl-terminated polydimethylsiloxane, OH-termianted silicone oil, OH-terminated silicone polymer, High molecular hydroxy silicone oil, Hydroxy end group polydimethylsiloxane, OH Polymer, Dihydroxyl polydimethylsiloxane, Hydroxyl dimethyl polysiloxane, Silanol-terminated polydimethylsiloxane, Polydimethylsiloxane silanol Terminated.
JP107 Polymer Hydroxyl silicone oil is the organosilicon material polymerized by siloxane monomer terminated with hydroxyl groups . Conventionally the hydroxyl silicone oil with viscosity above 1500 mpa.s is called 107silicone sealant/adhesive.
Apart from general functions of hydroxyl silicone oil, this product possesses the reactivity of hydroxyl group that can be made into some new material or crosslinked as elastomer(or film body). This product is colorless transparent liquid with excellent electrical insulation, high and low temperature resistance,high flash point, low freezing point,long-term adaption to temperature from -50°C to 250°C, low viscosity-temperature coefficient, high compression rate, low surface tension, good water repellent and moisture resistance, chemical inertness, physical inertness.
Excellent waterproof and dustproof performance;
Sealing for various installation of aluminum alloy glass doors and windows;
Sealing for organic glass, polycarbonate.
Excellent weather resistant performance and excellent ageing resistant performance;
Excellent adhesion to most of building materials and excellent compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
Used as main raw material in RTV mold silicone rubber, defoamer and silicone glass cement.
1. Used as insulating, moisture resistant, anti-shock and heat resistant perfusion sealing material in radio, electronic equipment, semiconductor and other electronic components and assemblies.
2. Used as rubber roller material in automobile and machinery industry.
3. Used as rubber roller material in textile, plastic and printing industry.
4. Caulking sealing material in construction industry.
5. It has excellent mold release performance, particularly suitable for the manufacture of precision mold and impression materials.
[USAGE AND DOSAGE]
Generally use with curing agent to get crosslinking curing. Used in release paper, it need coupling agent to fix. The curing agent accounts 3 to 5 percent of the silicone glue and coupling agent accounts 0.5 to 1 percent. Most of the cases the silicone glue are spread on surface of the base material after being mixed by curing agent and coupling agent in ten times dilution of dissolvent, then get solidified in ordinary temperature for over 30 minutes or by heated between 120°C and 150°C for 30 seconds. No dissolvent is needed in sealant and mould gum. Stir in mixture of curing agent (varies from single-component to double-component), and 30 to 120 minutes after deaeration it will solidify.
No mixing with acid-base materials, alkoxy silane or high temperature water vapor, otherwise there is the tendency of curing and viscosity changes.
3. Repellent & softener & releasing agent for leather and paper processing.
4. Structure resistant agent for white carbon black.
5. Organosilicon waterproofing agent for building material (concrete, stones, wood)
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL FEATURES :
a. High and low temperature resistance
b. High flash point
c. Low freezing point (it can be chronically used in the temperature from -50°C to +250 °C).
d. Small viscosity-temperature coefficient .
e. Big compression ratio and low surface tendency .
f. Water-repellent and moisture resistant.
Colorless or yellowish oily matter
28--750 (based on customer request)
Hydroxyl content %
Ring body content %
Packing and shipping
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door. 2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving. 3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods.
1,TT/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L. 2,L/C 100% irrevocable L/C at sight 3,Delivery time 5-7 work days after get the advance payment
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer? A: We are a factory. Welcome to visit us. Q: What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, D/P, D/A, DDU. Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ? A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight. Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery and can provide COA.