• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • CAS No.: 63148-62-9
  • Other Names: release agent
  • MF: C6H18OSi2
  • EINECS No.: 203-492-7
  • Place of Origin: Hubei, China (Mainland)
  • Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
  • Purity: 99% Min, 99%MIN
  • Appearance: Transparent Liquid
  • Application: Industrial
  • Brand Name: JIEHONG
  • Model Number: JH-201
  • Product Name: mold releasing agent
  • Color: Colorless Transperant
  • CAS: 63148-62-9
  • Certificate: ISO9001 SGS
  • Usage: Industrial
  • Package: 25kg/drum 200KG/DRUM
  • Viscosity: 10cst-500000cst
  • Delivery time: 7 Days after confirming the order
  • Payment: Be negotiated

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 25kg drum packing 200drum packing
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 7 days after payment
Jiehong
Product Description

Release agent for adhesive tape, 100% pure silicone oil, environmental friendly


Since 201 methyl silicone oil is non-stick on rubber, plastic, metal, etc., it could be used as a mold discharging agent for all kinds of rubber and plastic products’ shaping processing, and also used on precision casting. It is pretty convenient for discharging mold, making products surface clean, smooth and texture clear.

                                           Silicone oily mold discharging agent
Appearance:
Colorless transparent viscous fluid
Viscosity:
(25 ℃) mm4 / s 500±18 1000±40 2000±80 5000±250 10000±500
Composition:
silicone fluid
Specific Gravity:
0.965 0.980
The solidifying point (℃):
- 50 or less

PERFORMANCE:

It has excellent heat resistance, oxidation resistance, low temperature resistance, low viscosity-temperature coefficient, low surface tension, no dirty left on mold, bright and clean surface of the product, good security and products appearance, harmless to the human health, etc.


MAIN USES:

Widely used in plastic molding, rubber processing, metal casting, paper making, glass products, fiber, food, etc., Strong mold releasing property, high precision product surface, less dosage, coating one time can be used for many times, safe, clean, non-toxic, tasteless, etc. It can be made into water organic silicone mold discharging agent after emulsified, direct spray on mold.


USING METHOD:

Dilute this product with water directly, spray it onto the mold surface; Specific dilution ratio is based on the complexity of mold releasing. Whatever the dosage is much or less, it will not cause bad phenomenon appearances such as product surface pale, cracks, watermark, spit oil etc.


PRECAUTIONS:

1), When use it first time, clean the mold and remove the other release agent to ensure the using effect.

2), When the rate of dilution is not enough, that may cause slight spit oil, please increase the proportion of water.

3), Please store the product at shade area indoor, don’t put it under sunlight for a long time. The effective period is 36 months.

Main Pictures
Packing and shipping

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door.
2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving.
3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods.

1,TT/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L.
2,L/C 100% irrevocable L/C at sight
3,Delivery time 5-7 work days after get the advance payment 

Our factory
Certifications
Faq

Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a factory. Welcome to visit us.
Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, D/P, D/A, DDU.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery and can provide COA.

Contact us
Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
15 Transactions 140,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $171,000
Learn More